“Personal Data” shall be construed as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
We process the Personal Data collected from you according to the German Data Protection Act.
2. Personal data
2.1 Collection of Personal Data
While using our websites it is possible for a user to submit Personal Data to ELEET.GAMES.
ELEET.GAMES will only collect Personal Data on the basis of a user’s active submission of Personal Data through our websites; that is, all Personal Data that ELEET.GAMES collects from users on our websites is submitted with the users’ positive knowledge of the submission.
ELEET.GAMES informs users of our websites that we will never ask you to submit Sensitive Personal Data when using our websites.
“Sensitive Personal Data” shall be construed as Personal Data that is related to a natural persons racial or ethnic background; political, religious, philosophical beliefs; association with a labor union; health or sexual preferences; records regarding criminal offences; substantial social problems and other strictly private information.
2.2 Use of Personal Data
ELEET.GAMES solely uses Personal Data for purposes that are compatible with the users’ active submission of Personal Data. As such, ELEET.GAMES will use the Personal Data collected to facilitate communication with users of our websites and give users a better experience when using our websites. This includes that we, as the case may be, inform you about novelties of our services by e-mail. Thus, as you may have consented, we use your data to regularly inform you about products, services or certain events from our range of services and our corporate group’s range of services which may be of interest to you. You may also be sent e-mails within the scope of customer surveys.
Situations where Personal Data is collected:
- When you register: email, username, password
- When you communicate with our support teams: name, email
- When you acquire $LEET directly from the website: name, email, address, credit card and/or other payment details (through our third party payment processor).
ELEET.GAMES will only transfer Personal Data collected from users of our websites to third-parties when necessary and a user has given his consent to such transfer, a user has requested for such transfer (for example in the form of a request to process an order), if required by law or if required in order to protect legal or other vital interests.
2.3 Your rights concerning the processing of your Personal Data
You have a number of rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Data, for the sake of another person’s right to privacy.
- Requesting that we correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data, but we are legally entitled to retain it. A user can actively delete Personal Data that is connected to his or her user profile by deleting this profile on the Website.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- In some circumstances, receiving some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit those information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided to us.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
With the use of our websites, cookies will be stored on the media that the user uses to browse our websites. These cookies are used to give the user of our websites a better experience when browsing the websites and to collect certain information on the user in order to facilitate analysis of the users of our websites.
3.3 Types of cookies and respective technology
For technical purposes and to make the visit to our websites as pleasant as possible, we may use, like many other companies, our own cookies in addition to technology from third parties such as Google, Google Analytics, Facebook and Hubspot. Technology we use on our website include:
After your visit to our websites, these third-party technologies and their respective cookies as well as our cookies are usually automatically deleted from your hard drive; however, some cookies may be stored on your hard drive for a longer period of time for technical reasons. Your Internet browser can be set to reject cookies generally or delete them in individual cases. If you wish to prevent cookies from being installed or would like to delete individual cookies, please follow the instructions of the manufacturer of your browser. Please note that you may no longer be able to use our websites or only in a limited manner for technical reasons.